Cutler Real Estate asked Krista a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Krista's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from the University of Akron
- Licensed real estate Broker in the State of Ohio
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
My mom owned a real estate company and I grew up watching her sell real estate. I often joke that I absorbed most of what I know about the business at the dinner table. I got my sales license when I was 18 and was hooked. For me, it is all about the people... the houses are secondary. I love the relationships that I develop with my clients - after 33 years in the business, I have some clients that I have worked with 6 or 7 times and it's fun to see them, watch their families grow and meet/work with their brothers, sisters, parents, etc.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Stow because I love the community. I am a "lifer" - I grew up in Stow and am grateful to have been able to raise my family here.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Watching my kids (and grandkids) play sports, reading, walking, traveling
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Family Photographs
- Christmas Ornaments
- Wedding Ring
- American flag from my grandfather's funeral
- The quilt my great-grandma made
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?